Update on The Washington Family

September 2011

Ramsey: 32 months
counting to 20, knows all shapes and colors, knows his days of the week, potty-training, loves being "mommy's helper", enjoys reading books, can work an iphone, computer, ipad, and his tv/dvd player all by himself, loves snuggling up and watching movies, favorite saying is "what?! almooooooost".

Raiden: 21 months
counting to 10, knows most shapes and colors, is trouble-trouble with a capital T, loves to play jokes, likes to watch Baby Can Read, enjoys books and loves to dance to music, potty-training and doing great! favorite saying is "be right back".

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Week

I had a wonderful Teacher Appreciation Week. My students and their parents are very good to me and are so supportive of my role in the classroom. I am very blessed. I was showered with lots of gifts throughout the week including gift cards, lotions, flowers, snacks, and best of all sweet handmade cards by all of my students. I hung them on a clothesline at the entry-way of my door. Pictured are just two of the sweet cards but each one is a treasure. One of my students (Hannah pictured below) even made me a special heart cake. I absolutely LOVE the way she spelled my name. Her mom called me to let me know that Hannah worked very hard on "stretching out my name" as she has been taught to do as a beginning speller. Not bad for a 5 year old!!! The PTA hosted a special Luau luncheon for the teachers on Friday. Pictured with me is my Kindergarten Team. I received a very special bouquet of flowers from my Mom and Ramsey during the middle of the week. As you can see, it is a bouquet of beautiful multicolored daisies and freshly sharpened pencils sticking all around. Isn't that the cutest thing!!!!! On the card it said "To the best mommy and greatest teacher in the world. Love Ramsey and Momo".














No comments: