Update on The Washington Family

September 2011

Ramsey: 32 months
counting to 20, knows all shapes and colors, knows his days of the week, potty-training, loves being "mommy's helper", enjoys reading books, can work an iphone, computer, ipad, and his tv/dvd player all by himself, loves snuggling up and watching movies, favorite saying is "what?! almooooooost".

Raiden: 21 months
counting to 10, knows most shapes and colors, is trouble-trouble with a capital T, loves to play jokes, likes to watch Baby Can Read, enjoys books and loves to dance to music, potty-training and doing great! favorite saying is "be right back".

Monday, December 22, 2008

Ramsey Receives Lots of Visitors







Mama Jane and Uncle Z love to hang out with me.








I'm definitely going to be a Momma's Boy!

Mama loves to sing to me and give me kisses.









My Aunt JD and my Aunt Pearl came to visit me. They are really cool aunties!




















This is my Uncle Donald. He's my Daddy's big brother. He's really funny and he is very proud to be my uncle.














Mama, Aunt Pearl and Aunt JD.

Daddy poses with my Grandma Vergie.
















Grandma Vergie held me a long time. I was pooped out at the end of the day. I had lots of visitors





















My Auntie Ashley and Kassie love me very much. They are such good friends to my Mama.













Hayden came to see me. He was in my parent's wedding.




















2 comments:

Aly Scott said...

WOW! Lots of visitors! Hopefully they brought food!! Looks like Ramsey fits in just fine. He sure is a cutie!!
Merry Christmas! love you, Aly

Quince Family said...

What a good looking little guy--congratulations! Hope you are having fun with the visitors and finding some time to rest. I know the first few weeks can be pretty exhausting. Hope you had a great Christmas with the BEST PRESENT OF ALL! Missy, Gyasi, and Amare Quince