Update on The Washington Family

September 2011

Ramsey: 32 months
counting to 20, knows all shapes and colors, knows his days of the week, potty-training, loves being "mommy's helper", enjoys reading books, can work an iphone, computer, ipad, and his tv/dvd player all by himself, loves snuggling up and watching movies, favorite saying is "what?! almooooooost".

Raiden: 21 months
counting to 10, knows most shapes and colors, is trouble-trouble with a capital T, loves to play jokes, likes to watch Baby Can Read, enjoys books and loves to dance to music, potty-training and doing great! favorite saying is "be right back".

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ramsey is 3 Weeks Old today...

4 Generations: Great Grandma Merle Penny, Grandma "Momo" Nelda,
Mama Penny, & Ramsey Dane



I can't wait to play football!

I love nap time with my Mama.















My Daddy is always "guns up" for Texas Tech. He really wants me to go to college there but my Mama says my blood really bleeds purple...something about an old duck named OSCAR P. She wants me to go to Tarleton.

I know....I'm cute, aren't I?











My Grandaddy Hunter loves to hold me. He tells me I'll get to ride the tractor with him some day when I'm big. I can't wait! Maybe he'll let me drive!













This is my Aunt Ju-Ju (Julie). She & my Mama have been friends forever.































3 comments:

Aly Scott said...

Gosh Penny - he is too dang cute!! Love the picture of him sitting up with his blue striped onesie on. He looks so laid back and chill with big beautiful brown eyes!!
I love him already!!

The Pustejovskys' said...

He's definitely a cutie! Enjoy all the snuggling! They don't want to do it later in life!

Dave-O said...

What a sweetie! You did well. Don't blow it!! Kidding.

Happy raising.

David