Update on The Washington Family

September 2011

Ramsey: 32 months
counting to 20, knows all shapes and colors, knows his days of the week, potty-training, loves being "mommy's helper", enjoys reading books, can work an iphone, computer, ipad, and his tv/dvd player all by himself, loves snuggling up and watching movies, favorite saying is "what?! almooooooost".

Raiden: 21 months
counting to 10, knows most shapes and colors, is trouble-trouble with a capital T, loves to play jokes, likes to watch Baby Can Read, enjoys books and loves to dance to music, potty-training and doing great! favorite saying is "be right back".

Sunday, February 1, 2009

7 weeks old

I am 7 weeks old now and weigh 11lbs 3.5oz. I am approximately 22.5inches long. My hair is beginning to grow back on top (I lost it all for a little while!) and I'm recognizing more and more faces and voices. I love to giggle and I have the biggest smile...it totally melts my Mom's heart. I'm definitely the center of her universe. Dad loves to play with me and give me kisses. He's really anxious for me to be bigger so he can "rough house" with me. I'm beginning to sleep a little bit longer at night but I still hate to leave my mommy's arms to lay down in my own bed; Mommy makes me do it anyway but she's always really close-by. Mommy goes back to work in 2 weeks and she's having a hard time adjusting to leaving me. She cries every time she thinks about it. I've got her so wrapped! I recently had my photos taken at JCP and I was just too cute. Mom is going to scan in the pictures soon for you to see. Thanks for visiting my webpage!
Love, Ramsey















2 comments:

Unknown said...

With all the new love for the adorable little one... don't forget about eachother! Time goes by so fast, and you're so worried about missing every new moment with the little one, some forget about the ones they love (mommy and daddy!)...Make sure you make time for eachother....

Quince Family said...

He sure is a cutie pie! I love his smile and can see how you could fall victim to his adorable charm! Trust me, the first day back at work is really hard but it does get easier. It just takes a while to establish a new routine and then you're back in the swing of things.