Update on The Washington Family

September 2011

Ramsey: 32 months
counting to 20, knows all shapes and colors, knows his days of the week, potty-training, loves being "mommy's helper", enjoys reading books, can work an iphone, computer, ipad, and his tv/dvd player all by himself, loves snuggling up and watching movies, favorite saying is "what?! almooooooost".

Raiden: 21 months
counting to 10, knows most shapes and colors, is trouble-trouble with a capital T, loves to play jokes, likes to watch Baby Can Read, enjoys books and loves to dance to music, potty-training and doing great! favorite saying is "be right back".

Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Baby Furniture Is Here!


Ramsey's Room In Progress...
The baby furniture is finally here! We still have to purchase the matress for the crib so it looks a little bare right now. The bedding is being made and will be ready sometime next month. I will post pictures of the room as it continues to progress in decor. The bedding is being made now and I can't wait to see it all put together! Ramsey is so active in my tummy now. He moves constantly and his kicks/movements are getting harder and harder. My appetite is increasing some and I still have lots of energy to "go" throughout the day. It's hard to believe that I'm approaching my 3rd trimester. My hands and feet are swelling a little bit so it's difficult to wear my rings and some shoes. We will have another sonogram in September and I'm so anxious to see what Ram looks like.


Pictures of Penny's Co-workers/Friends.

"Momo" (Penny's Mom, Ramsey's Grandma)

No comments: