Update on The Washington Family

September 2011

Ramsey: 32 months
counting to 20, knows all shapes and colors, knows his days of the week, potty-training, loves being "mommy's helper", enjoys reading books, can work an iphone, computer, ipad, and his tv/dvd player all by himself, loves snuggling up and watching movies, favorite saying is "what?! almooooooost".

Raiden: 21 months
counting to 10, knows most shapes and colors, is trouble-trouble with a capital T, loves to play jokes, likes to watch Baby Can Read, enjoys books and loves to dance to music, potty-training and doing great! favorite saying is "be right back".

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Penny Turns The Dirty 30!




For my 30th birthday on July 5th, Shaun surprised me by taking me to The Cheesecake Factory where a group of friends were waiting to give me good wishes on my big day. Not only did Shaun spoil me with a HUGE chocolate cake, but he also surprised me with a fun little game while we were eating. My mission was to figure out where we were going by clues he gave to me in 3 bags. The 1st bag had dice and cards in it. The 2nd bag had a beach towel and a travel magazine in it. The 3rd clue was a picture of he and I in Las Vegas in 2005. I have been begging for us to go on a trip this summer....and my man pulled through. We're going to Vegas at the end of the month for 4 nights and will be staying at Mandalay Bay Hotel (known for its beach sand pools). I can't wait!!!!! After lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, everyone was invited to go next door and play gams at Dave-N-Buster's. We had such a fun time. I am very blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life....and an even greater husband. I was showered all day with phone calls and text messages wishing me well on my "dirty 30 day", not to mention tons of cards that I received in the mail.


Pictured below are a few of the special friends who were present to help make my day awesome!


"The" Z

Kelly "Biggs" Biggerstaff
My best friend Julie
Kassie "Mac Dog" McMillan
The next American Idol....Rachel "RC Coolio" Cotton. Rachel sang at our wedding.Future Grandparents....Mama J and Grampy.


Baby Sidenotes: We finally cleaned out the baby room!!!! After my next appointment on the 17th, we will begin to paint and decorate. We registered at Target but still need to hit up Babies R Us and LoneStar Baby. I have had a few "baby move sensations" here lately and think that I'm beginning to feel some movement here and there. My latest food likings are pickles and chocolate milk, but I've always liked both of these, I'm just leaning towards wanting them more often. I've discovered that going to the movies and sitting in those seats for a long period of time is just not comfortable and I'd much rather rent a movie & watch it at home. Love to all! Thanks for reading....






No comments: